Writers Who Sometimes Write
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Council, we're a bunch of writers who sometimes write, sometimes read, and sometimes just get really drunk and make shit up.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Homebrew D&D world Nimbus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AbsitInvidia
Dazed and Confused
Dazed and Confused
AbsitInvidia

Homebrew D&D world Nimbus  Empty
PostSubject: Homebrew D&D world Nimbus    Homebrew D&D world Nimbus  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 2:35 am

At Al's suggestion I am uploading the partial world map I have completed for my homebrew D&D world.

The world itself is called Nimbus, and this map shows roughly half of the world. The areas the party can currently access if they like.

The world itself is being gradually consumed by a strange fungal forest called the Red Wood, which infects and alters the world around it. And the party is ultimately hoping to find a pure source of arcane power which could be used to stop the Red Wood, or to give them anything else they want.

I just really enjoyed making the map, and have several regional areas of the map completed as well. Oh my god it posted huge I am so sorry

Homebrew D&D world Nimbus  Nmbsne10

Al likes this post

Back to top Go down
Al
Keep on Swimming
Keep on Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Homebrew D&D world Nimbus    Homebrew D&D world Nimbus  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 2:42 am

I freaking love this map!! I want to know more about this world. Is the red wood a huge problem?? how bad is a fungi? Arcane power? Tell us more, please!

Also, I made the image slightly smaller so it wouldn't stretch the screen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/albell?fan_landing=true
Zhaba
Keep on Swimming
Keep on Swimming
Zhaba

PostSubject: Re: Homebrew D&D world Nimbus    Homebrew D&D world Nimbus  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 4:16 am

This is really intriguing! Inkarnate? I am a map junkie and I live on that site.
Back to top Go down
Glass
Dazed and Confused
Dazed and Confused
Glass

PostSubject: Re: Homebrew D&D world Nimbus    Homebrew D&D world Nimbus  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 6:08 am

Ah, yes. The place where my beloved rogue is going to die is on this map. Somewhere.

Figuring out where? Impossible.
Back to top Go down
Al
Keep on Swimming
Keep on Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Homebrew D&D world Nimbus    Homebrew D&D world Nimbus  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 8:29 pm

Glass wrote:
Ah, yes.  The place where my beloved rogue is going to die is on this map. Somewhere.

Wait, you know for sure your rogue is going to die? Was it foretold? This whole campaign seems like a LOT
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/albell?fan_landing=true
Glass
Dazed and Confused
Dazed and Confused
Glass

PostSubject: Re: Homebrew D&D world Nimbus    Homebrew D&D world Nimbus  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 11:38 pm

Al wrote:
Glass wrote:
Ah, yes.  The place where my beloved rogue is going to die is on this map. Somewhere.

Wait, you know for sure your rogue is going to die? Was it foretold? This whole campaign seems like a LOT

Nah, Absit is just very good at designing high danger combat situations - we're similar as GMs that way. My boy might live, but man, it's dicey sometimes. No pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homebrew D&D world Nimbus    Homebrew D&D world Nimbus  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homebrew D&D world Nimbus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Who Sometimes Write :: Writing-
Jump to: