Writers Who Sometimes Write
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Council, we're a bunch of writers who sometimes write, sometimes read, and sometimes just get really drunk and make shit up.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

New year, new goals?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al
Keep on Swimming
Keep on Swimming

New year, new goals? Empty
PostSubject: New year, new goals?   New year, new goals? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 12:04 am

Hey all, happy 2021. Do any of y'all have writing-related goals? Maybe this could also be a place to hold each other accountable as well.

I'll start! Cause I have a writing goal, which is to finish this demon love story I'm working on by the end of Feburary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/albell?fan_landing=true
Zhaba
Keep on Swimming
Keep on Swimming
Zhaba

PostSubject: Re: New year, new goals?   New year, new goals? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 12:46 am

I set up a 15K in January goal on the NaNo site, because I think I have at least that much left in the book. My main goal in 2021 is to actually finish it - no matter how many words that is! And my secondary goal is to write every day, or at least every day that I have a work in progress. The discipline of sitting down every day since November 1 and writing *something* is making a difference.
Back to top Go down
Al
Keep on Swimming
Keep on Swimming

PostSubject: Re: New year, new goals?   New year, new goals? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:19 am

Zhaba wrote:
I set up a 15K in January goal on the NaNo site, because I think I have at least that much left in the book. My main goal in 2021 is to actually finish it - no matter how many words that is! And my secondary goal is to write every day, or at least every day that I have a work in progress. The discipline of sitting down every day since November 1 and writing *something* is making a difference.
500 words a day is doable, I believe in you!

I have no idea how long this love story is going to be, it might end up being longer than my first novel.

Zhaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/albell?fan_landing=true
Zhaba
Keep on Swimming
Keep on Swimming
Zhaba

PostSubject: Re: New year, new goals?   New year, new goals? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:41 am

I’m definitely interested in the demon love story. You’ve got a waiting audience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year, new goals?   New year, new goals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New year, new goals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Who Sometimes Write :: Writing-
Jump to: