Writers Who Sometimes Write
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Council, we're a bunch of writers who sometimes write, sometimes read, and sometimes just get really drunk and make shit up.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Well, hi there.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Al
Keep on Swimming
Keep on Swimming

Well, hi there. Empty
PostSubject: Well, hi there.   Well, hi there. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 11:57 pm

Hey, my name is Al. I live and work in Philadelphia, PA, USA. I graduated somewhat recently with a degree in Cultural Anthropology/minor in International Studies. I've written one novel, that I'm currently editing, and working on another. I also try and write daily drabbles. I want to use this forum as a space to grow, learn, and get feedback. Excited to get to know everyone!

Now, for some shameless self-promotion, My Patreon.

Zhaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/albell?fan_landing=true
Zhaba
Keep on Swimming
Keep on Swimming
Zhaba

Well, hi there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hi there.   Well, hi there. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 12:56 am

“Zhaba” is the word for “frog” in most Slavic languages, and yes, there’s a story behind it. It goes back to when I was creative the first time around. 20-plus years later, I’m trying it out again.

I live in Philadelphia, PA, USA. My vocation is publishing, my avocations are many, mostly nature- and craft-based. I’m polyamorous with, at the present time, five partners, and my house is run by a Siamese cat.

I have a Patreon account set up but I’m too chicken to start using it!

Al likes this post

Back to top Go down
AbsitInvidia
Dazed and Confused
Dazed and Confused
AbsitInvidia

Well, hi there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hi there.   Well, hi there. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:52 am

Hello hello

I am AbsitInvidia, please just call me Abs.

I live in Colorado, and I cannot stand the snow.

I greatly enjoy writing but have not been doing enough of it. I read a great deal, and spend most of my freetime worldbuilding for my D&D homebrew campaigns.

Pleasure to see everyone

Al and Zhaba like this post

Back to top Go down
Glass
Dazed and Confused
Dazed and Confused
Glass

Well, hi there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hi there.   Well, hi there. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 5:48 am

I'm Glass, and I'm here because I was viciously prodded into joining.

Because apparently Al is very invested in gathering all their people together.

Enjoy trying to get information about me out of me. Blood from a stone, it'll be.

Zhaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, hi there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hi there.   Well, hi there. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, hi there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Who Sometimes Write :: Rules :: Welcome-
Jump to: